Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Quality Control Manager in the Weston, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Manages the Quality Control Laboratory, performs in-process and final product testing of manufactured products Oversees send-out testing for manufactured products
- Lead operator of testing equipment in the QC/R&D
- Laboratory including monitoring of quality control data and calibrations
- Performs preventive maintenance and troubleshoots testing equipment
- Performs bulk screening of plasma and serum raw materials used in the manufacturing of products
- Creates, implements and follows standard operating procedures for quality control testing and quality systems
- Monitors reagent and chemical inventories and maintains retain sample inventory
- Performs environmental monitoring of the ISO Class 8 cleanroom and monitoring of the RO/DI water points of use
- Coordinates with Manufacturing to ensure that test kits are ordered and available, and product is tested and released as scheduled performs internal audits and assists the Quality Assurance Director with QA related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, medical technology, health science or related discipline is required
- Associate degree in a discipline such as Medical Laboratory Technician with relative work experience is also acceptable
- 5 years of experience in a QC Laboratory in the medical device industry is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Flexible to work overtime
As a Westaff Quality Control Manager, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Control Manager job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!