Location: White River Junction, Vermont
Pay Rate: $17 an hour
The Server provides full-scope, hands-on serving functions in the community Culinary Services Department. Responsible for always providing a superior level of quality service and cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for adhering to food quality, appearance, and presentation standards always.
• Exhibit serving standards of speed, accuracy, and efficiency. Also Dining room appearance and presentation standards always.
• Set tables and maintain workstations in proper order. Take orders, provide service, and request items both graciously and courteously. Answer pertinent questions about menu items.
• Clear dishes from tables during and after meal service, assist with dishwashing and reset tables.
• Dining room organization and preparation hands-on responsibilities
• Knowledge in all areas of local Health Department, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies relative to culinary services
• Strong inter-department communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in standardized situations
• Ability to multi-task, balance team & individual responsibilities, & respond promptly to resident & visitor needs
Must be vaccinated against Covid-19
MUST BE ABLE TO:
• Lifts and carries up to 50 lbs. with assistance occasionally
• Reaches, bends, and twists occasionally
• Talks, listens, stands, and walks frequently