Westaff is looking for a part time Customer Service in the Hialeah, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours:29 a week (Flexible schedule)
- Processes customer orders on EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) computer software which include release company orders and changes to be rescheduled.
• Order entry of new orders. Confirm new orders/changes and process ASN’s.
• Knowledge and ability to processes, pulls orders and shipping labels in preparation for shipping area on assigned customers.
• Communicates with customer service rep and production planning on discrepancies.
• Any other duties as assigned by management.
• Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any
safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
• Follows Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
• Understands and complies with all Departmental Quality Policies
- High School Diploma.
• Ability to use the computer; interrupt website download, upload data for processing.
• Minimum 2 years Data entry experience.
• Data entry skills, accuracy and ability to work unsupervised.
• One World, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange, experience preferred).
• Ability to perform math calculations
• Computer literate (Microsoft programs)
• Excellent communication skills (English/Spanish preferred).
• Effective organizational skills with the ability to manage multi-task function.
• Email communication-prepare and send order acknowledgements.
Free Online Skill Building Training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Customer Service job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encourage to Apply!