Westaff is currently hiring a Production Planner in the Medley, FL area
- Scheduled: Monday- Friday 7:30AM-4:30PM
- pay rate: $20 temp to hire once Permanent $40K-45K DOE
- Manage production control activities to reduce outages and incidents.
- Manage production planning and scheduling for on-time delivery.
- Recommend process improvements for high quality, cost effectiveness and excellent customer services.
- Evaluate system performance and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that team follows security and safety policies.
- Review the job orders with customers and production team to determine purchases and schedules.
- Monitor execution of job orders and adjust job schedule to meet the deadlines.
- Communicate the status of job orders to customers on regular basis.
- Attend daily meetings to prioritize and plan production activities to maintain on-time delivery.
- Review daily reports to identify and address equipment malfunctions, material shortages and other factory problems.
- Determine equipment, materials and staff needs to meet production schedule.
- Coordinate with Department Manager to develop company policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory management for timely delivery and for minimizing transportation charges
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in construction industry
- Knowledge of construction industry a plus
- Knowledge of window & door industry a plus
- Bilingual (English / Spanish
As a Westaff Production Planner, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Planner job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!