Pay Rate: $16 an hr. This Client also offers a $3500 sign-on Bonus!!
Schedule: Monday – Saturday 10:00pm - 6:00am
Location: Newport, NH
Wendeling/Machine Operator Job Description:
WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN YOU.
• Perform wendel height checks and adjustments.
• Recognize proper wendel wire shape. And different wire part numbers.
• Change wire coils.
• Properly respond to a bad resistance measurement.
• Properly report required information/ data. (fill out forms properly etc.)
• Use a digital or a dial caliper to measure wendel height.
• Install wire coils on machines.
• Any other duties as assigned
• Read and understand the work instructions.
• Sit or stand for minimum 8 hours.
• Lift 50 pounds.
• Perform daily cleaning & perform minor maintenance tasks.
• Comply with safety standards.
• Load mica cartridges as directed.