Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Laboratory Technician in the Hollywood, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 5:00 pm
Pay: $15.00/hr to 20.00/hr DOE
- Understands and follows all procedures and processes required for work performed under Regulatory Compliance (cGMP).
- Responsible for assigned day to day operations of QC Laboratory.
- Performs QC laboratory analytical work as assigned.
- Reviews assay data and determines acceptability of analytical work.
- Performs work procedures to meet client requirements and testing schedules.
- Works cross-functionally in identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Performs assigned testing for raw materials and finished products using HPLC, FTNIR/FTIR, AA, and dissolution testing.
- Reviews determines root cause analysis and root cause determination for out of specification results.
- Assists with establishing and maintaining safe work standards in the lab.
- Assist the QA/QC Manager in other areas as directed.
- Must be bilingual (Eng/Spn).
- BA or BS Degree, Chemistry / Biology or related Sciences.
- 1 to 2 years of Quality Control Analytical experience in a CGMP environment or manufacturing facility, with strong background in either QC or R&D.
- HPLC experience.
As a Westaff Laboratory Technician, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Laboratory Technician job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!