Manufacturer of nutritional products in Miramar is a seeking a Laboratory Tech.
Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 5:00 pm
Payrate: $15 ~ 20/hr
• Understands and follows all procedures and processes required for work performed under Regulatory Compliance (cGMP)
• Responsible for assigned day to day operations of QC Laboratory.
• Performs QC laboratory analytical work as assigned.
• Reviews assay data and determines acceptability of analytical work.
• Performs work procedures to meet client requirements and testing schedules.
• Works cross-functionally in identifying and resolving technical issues.
• Performs assigned testing for raw materials and finished products using HPLC, FTNIR/FTIR, AA, and dissolution testing.
• Reviews determines root cause analysis and root cause determination for out of specification results.
• Assists with establishing and maintaining safe work standards in the lab.
• Assist the QA/QC Manager in other areas as directed.
• BA or BS Degree, Chemistry / Biology or related Sciences
• Must be Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• 1 to 2 years of Quality Control Analytical experience in a CGMP environment or manufacturing facility, with strong background in either QC or R&D.
• HPLC experience.