DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Talent Acquisition & Career Development Strategist - Littleton, NH
The Talent Acquisition & Career Development Strategist will lead the Human Resources Department's recruitment efforts to attract & retain top talent as well as provide internal development and growth opportunities for existing employees. This position will be instrumental in understanding and building company culture that embodies every aspect of core values.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with the Senior Director of HR to understand & execute the organizations Human Resources and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning.
- Manages the Talent Acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt and professional roles, collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Assesses employee job satisfaction and creates learning and developmental programs & initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Meet with department heads to create clear growth & development plans for existing employees.
- Re-evaluate job descriptions to ensure that targeting and attracting top talent aligns with the companies core competencies and values.
- Leverage company social media platforms to spotlight employees, career opportunities, new hires & missions.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of Talent Acquisition experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills,
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to act with the highest level of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Through knowledge of employment related laws and regulations.
- Remote / Hybrid option.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply