Westaff is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for a medical manufacturing company in Maple Grove, MN! Our Manufacturing Engineers with help to support multiple areas of manufacturing by working closely with the development teams. If you have the ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines as well as excellent interpersonal communication skills, this opportunity may be for you!
Pay: $40-50/hour depending on experience
Flexible start time on 1st shift
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for completion of projects that include quality improvement, increase capacity, and reduction of cost of goods by working directly with numerous departments. Other job responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a manufacturing representative for process/product technologies
- Assisting production management with planning and implementation of technical changes for adequate production line capacity
- Ensuring product line equipment is sustained and working properly when needed for production
- Create and sustain manufacturing procedures, RTs, and product structure BOMs
- Ensure production metrics such as yield, and efficiency are met and sustained
- Observe the line, equipment, and product flow
- Provide direction for manufacturing technicians
Manufacturing Engineer requirements:
- BA/BS in Engineering or relevant field
- 2 years of related experience
- Ability to interpret mechanical or electro-mechanical drawings
- Experience with IQ/OQ/PQ and P/DFMECA
- Experience with Lean Principles preferred
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, vision, and a retirement plan
- Free online skill building courses
- Weekly pay!
Apply with Westaff today!