Great Company in Litchfield is in need of machine operators!
Job Information Knowledgeable and capable of operating fabrication machines that may include:
- Break, Plasma, Punch Press, Saw, Shear Operations, laser and folding machine. Operates power brake to bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc or straighten metal plates or sheet metal to blueprint or sketch specifications.
- Sets up and operates cutting machines to dimensions, contour, and bevel specified by blueprints, layout, work orders, and templates.
- Sets up and operates mechanical saw to cut straight patterns in metal stock according to specifications, utilizing knowledge of sawing techniques.
Role & Responsibility
- Knowledgeably operating the fabrication equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operates a variety of CNC machines.
- Performs machine set up and loads in & out proper tooling.
- Positions work piece in proper location against fixture or stops on machine bed or on die.
- Sets stops on machine bed and perform regular calibration as necessary.
- Performs overtime work as required.
- Weekly Pay
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Immediate Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
If you are interested, Apply Today!