Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Production Worker in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 4:00am to 4:00pm, Monday thru Sunday
- Working in a cold environment 40F
- Read specifications for food production to ensure foods is prepared with the correct ingredients and packaged into correct containers
- Follow all sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures
- Pick and pack product from racks to assemble the food
- Properly return food for storage or dispose of unused food items or supplies to proper storage facility for future use with adherence to dating and rotation schedule
- Remove trays of portioned meats, vegetables, fruits, cheeses and other cold food items from refrigerator and place at appropriate workstation for food assembly at the beginning of the work shift
- Return unused food items in their proper container and properly labeled to the refrigerator at the end of the work shift
- Clean the workstation at the end on the shift
- Able to work in a 40F environment
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- GMP experience
- Capable of speaking Spanish, can understand English instructions on work order
- Production experience, following work orders, and/or written instruction
As a Westaff Production Worker, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Worker job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!