REMOTE CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES needed for a local health care company in the Burlington VT area. WESTAFF is currently hiring well spoken, outgoing, and lively individuals.
THIS POSITION IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF VERMONT
Hours: Between 8 & 5 M-F
Duration: Temp To Hire
Remote Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from consumers needing assistance with applying for health coverage
- Answer incoming calls from consumers with policy related questions
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested to maintain up to date knowledge of programs and systems
Remote Call Center Representative Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- Customer Service Experience
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our REMOTE CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!