Westaff is looking for an Admin Assistant in the Miami Lakes, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM – Monday – Friday
- Accounts receivable, payable, bookkeeping, quoting, and invoicing using our accounting system ? Organization & filing of office documents
- Data entry & entering financial transactions into internal databases
- Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies
- Manage break room and office supplies, order inventory when needed
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Support team members with administrative and clerical duties as needed
- Taking US client’s orders & coordinate the charges to the client's credit cards
- Coordinate shipping of orders
- Education: High school Diploma
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation
- Excellent customer service skills. Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Exceptional communication skills including writing of memos, correspondence, presentations and emails.
- Must be able to balance work independently with limited supervision and have sound judgment in order to manage competing priorities and understand the scope and urgency of requests
Free Online Skill Building Training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Admin Assistant job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encourage to Apply!