Westaff is looking for 2nd Shift Inspector/Packer in the Miami Lakes, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 3:30 pm to 11:30pm, Monday through Saturday
- • Manage to the packaging of material as it is being produced and to ensure that labeling is correct.
• Take boxes to the Pack/Inspect station and inspect parts by box for gross visual defects
• Verify box quantities at the Pact/Inspect station, print and place the box label, close, and tape the box
• Take the finished box to the designated WIP station for delivery by the material handler to the In-bound materials area
in the warehouse. Support Quality on the floor as backups for IPQ Inspectors (In-Process-Quality)
• Support Quality on the floor as back-ups for Dedicated Inspector/Packers
- Preferred High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Ability to use a computer, with appropriate software, to label and weigh parts and finished boxes.
• Ability to comprehend the Visual Attribute requirements
• Ability to understand the concept of gage inspection on the production floor
• Detail oriented.
• Bi-lingual English-Spanish preferred.
We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Inspector/Packer job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!