Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Welder in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Meet production goals by cutting and joining metal structures or parts with a great deal of precision and while maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints, drawings, and other written instructions to meet product specifications
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts for welding
- Measure and align components using calipers, rulers, straightedges, and clamps
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Flexible to work Overtime and Saturday
As a Westaff Welder, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Welder job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!