New Year! New Career!
Join our growing Corporate Office team as a Full Time Administrative Assistant!
We have 2 Immediate openings in Meriden, CT
Pay is $18/hour plus, depending on experience!
Hours: 8-4:30, M-F
Temp to Permanent.
We are in need of experienced and professional Administrative Assistants that can work in an energetic and fast paced office, who will:
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings, take minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
The ideal Administrative Assistant will have the following qualifications:
- High School diploma required, Some college preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment (such as printers and fax machines)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 20 lbs