Family owned Italian and American food manufacturer is looking for a new member to join their team! Monday- Saturday warehouse manager needed for a mid day shift.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for delivering all business metrics for the warehouse(s) within the companies operating system, i.e scheduling, training, daily schedules, etc.
Pay: $20/hr based on experience
The Warehouse Manager qualifications are:
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in warehouse operations
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of HACCP, GMP’s, Food Safety.
- Familiar with SQF certification and regulatory compliance audits.
The Warehouse Manager responsibilities are:
- Must be able to operate stand up forklifts and swing reach trucks
- Communicate effectively with a team
- Manage scheduling accordingly
- Oversees daily shipping
- Coordinates and organizes deliveries
- Training new employees/ team leads
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!