Do like working full-time and having weekends off? Our World Class Manufacturer of Metal Formed Products is looking for a Quality Insurance Inspector in New Britain, CT!
The Quality Insurance Inspector will examine shipments of inventory and raw goods, measuring the specifications of random items in each production run and training team members to refine production quality.
Hours: 3:30pm-11:30pm (train 7:00am-3:30pm)
Pay: Starting at $15/hr based on experience
Quality Inspector Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Experience with quality control techniques such as Six Sigma
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, computers, calipers, and other measuring instruments
- One to two years’ quality inspector experience
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Inspect various materials
- Inspect in-process items
- Approves finished products once inspected
- Documents all inspection results and outcomes
- Accomplishes safety and quality guidelines by following company standards
Westaff offers benefits, free online classes, and advancement opportunities.
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!