Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking for a new Career opportunity?
Westaff is working with a well established firm in Meriden, CT who has an immediate need for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our team oriented accounting department in our corporate headquarters.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper will include:
- Internal financial reporting
- Process all AIA requisitions
- Prepare all WIP schedules
- Meet all Certified payroll reporting requirements
- Preparation of sales tax returns
- Full responsibility of the General Ledger
- Compliance with all Federal and State reporting requirements
- Cost Certification preparation assistance
- Complete General Ledger and accounting work to work with outside auditors
- Workers comp and other insurance audits
- Prepare daily cash flow reports for management
- Manage daily cash requirements
- Process all Accounts Payable and Billing
The ideal Bookkeeper should meet the following requirements:
Experienced in Sage/Timberline software, construction accounting, accounts payable and receivable, bank and credit card account reconciliations, work in progress analysis, monthly closing/reporting and AIA work, certified payroll for various entities.
Full Time position, Salary Commensurate with Experience