Start your New Year off with a New Job!
Westaff has an immediate need for a Payroll and HR Admin Assistant in Wallingford, CT - ADP experience a must!
Pay rate of $23-$25/hour
Monday through Friday hours: 8a-4pm full time; Temporary up to one year!
The Payroll and HR Admin will be working with the HR Department and the Payroll Lead to perform the following responsibilities:
- ADP time keeping AND payroll using/altering codes
- Resolving issues employees have with timesheets, pay slips and other payroll matters
- Extracting HR related reports to investigate need changes (that may or may not affect payroll)
- Payroll related change requests to employee records
- Answering/Responding to team HR/Payroll mailbox to assist employer/employee with different requests
- Leading and assisting in onboarding paperwork with candidates (offer letters, data entry and data collection)
- Efficiently manage time and prioritize tasks of each day (especially during a busy payroll week)
- Running interface files between HRIS and ADP
- Troubleshooting possible errors (technical, communication, etc.)
- Go to as employee questions for payroll questions/needs
- Assist timecard approvers with requests and questions
- Calculating wages and salaries
- Administrative duties to include emailing, faxing, mailings, and other tasks as required
- Administering absences (Leave of Absence/Short Term disability)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The ideal Payroll Assistant will have the following:
Experience in payroll (3-5 years)
ADP experience a must (2-5 years)
Experience with administering time off (LOA/STD)
MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Basic Administrative support experience
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Basic HR knowledge and experience
Apply today for immediate consideration! Westaff offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and medical benefit options!
Start your New Year off with a New job!