Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Operations Manager in the Hollywood, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay: $38.46/hr (70k ~ 115k annual)
Hours: 6:30am to 7:00pm, Monday thru Friday (12 hour shifts)
- Manager is responsible for the organization and oversight of the production mass packaging product.
- Fast paced work in both office & production areas with oversight of systems and processes to ensure our products are properly labeled, tracked and movements of products are kept within established standard operating procedures in an efficient manner.
- This position will manage Inventory and Packaging departments to ensure all operations are running efficiently and are in compliance.
- Coordinate communication between various departments regarding production.
- Provides hands on leadership to Inventory, Packaging and Distribution departments.
- Keep all parties informed of the order status – has detailed analysis of production step by step progression.
- Maintain status orders up to date, closes orders timely.
- Resolve system discrepancies and notify discrepancies
- Prioritize sales orders and workflow
- Validate material issue slip, work order / pick tickets
- Validate bill of material is correct, no shortages, units of measure and quantities
- Ensure compliance of all company policies and initiatives.
- Maintain inventory tracking technology for the purpose of meeting compliance requirements and the company’s inventory tracking standards, including but not limited to computers, software, printers and scanners
- Ensure finished and semi-finished goods are tracked, labeled and stored in appropriate inventory locations
- Review sales orders and coordinate with Sales Team
- Bachelors degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or equivalent experience required.
- 5 Years packaging in Pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of HACCP, SQF, Project Management and GMP is highly desired.