$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS - LINCOLN, NH
Specialized Machine Operator positions available in Lincoln, NH!
Shift: 4th Shift | Friday-Sunday | 6am-6pm
Rate of Pay: $19.20/hour
The Specialized Machine Operator sets up and operates automatic machines, turret lathes and a multitude of production machines such as saws, presses, drills, etc. and other hand and/or powered equipment as well as automatic presses and similar equipment which may require raw material to be loaded onto stock reels.
- Pushes buttons, interrupts electrical eyes and/or depresses pedal to activate machine
- Verifies safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting the job.
- Works from operation sheets, prints, written work instructions and/or verbal instructions as necessary.
- Is required to perform set up and make minor tool adjustments on assigned equipment.
- Generates work orders for repairs that need to be completed by maintenance departments.
- Must maintain OSC for inspection and performs subsequent checks to ensure work meets quality specifications.
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures work Piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- May flatten, pierce, stamp, drill or chamfer work pieces.
- May remove burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work pieces.
- Assembles and/or sorts work pieces.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- Performs own material handling and lifting of tote pans.
- Reports job operations/activities on daily labor ticket and count slips.
- Is responsible for the quality of product produced from operations they perform.
- Responsible for safe setup and operation of equipment.
- Keeps assigned area clean and organized at all times.
- Performs other related work as required.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION OF THE SPECIALIZED MACHINE OPERATOR POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.