Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Clerk III in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Greet applicants and the public at the front desk of Public Housing and Community Development (PHCD)
- Plan, assign, and review the work of a moderate sized clerical staff engaged in complex clerical activities
- Control the Applicant Leasing Center to answer general questions regarding the housing assistance application process, the wait list and status of wait list for applicants
- Direct scheduled applicants to the correct next steps/area
- Guide applicants responding to a housing offer to appropriate personne
- Cover incoming phone calls and Phone Operator while on break
- Minimum of 3 years in an office environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communications skills
- Capable of working with the public
- Capable of corresponding with staff by email
- Must be fluent in English and Creole
As a Westaff Material Handler, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Clerk III job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!