Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Bagger in the Miami Lakes, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday
- Assisting the Autoclave operators in bagging and packaging bullet proof plates for Shipping
- Lifting items weighing between 35lbs consistently
- Packaging plates in organized style
- Standing for long periods of time, stooping to package plates in boxes and onto pallets
- Works in an area with a lot of Noise and Machinery
- Comfortable working closely to commuting Forklifts
- Basic updates to order status in computer system
- Experience in a Fast Pace Production environment
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 35lbs
- Capable of working OT when necessary (40-50 hours a week depending on volume)
- Able to stand for long periods
- Able to handle strong smells (glue and paint)
- Must be able to speak/communicate in Spanish
- Flexible to work Overtime
As a Westaff Bagger, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Bagger job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!