Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Industrial Mechanic in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:30am to 6:00pm, Monday thru Thursday
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery
- Troubleshoot and maintain engines, conveyors, electrical systems, CNC machinery, pneumatic tools and hydraulic equipment
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing metrics
- Source replacement parts and perform repairs
- Safely operate power tools, hoists and hand tools
- Assess the condition of used parts using micrometers, calipers and specifications
- Maintain parts and tools inventory
- Prepare maintenance reports and summary presentations using daily activity logs, analysis and trends
- Preferably 3 - 5 year's of experience in Industrial Maintenance (Manufacturing, Production)
- Good attitude, proactive, own initiative, interest in learning and working as a team
- Ideal candidate must have either Mechanic skills on injection molding, Ink printing, Labeling or Shrink Sleeve type machine
- Capable of lifting items up to 40 pounds
- Capable of standing, pulling, bending over and walking for long periods of time between the production floor and different areas
- Knowledge in using hand tools, and maintenance tools
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Flexible to work overtime
As a Westaff Industrial Mechanic, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Industrial Mechanic job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!