Join Westaff's talent acquisition team as a Staffing Manager in St. Cloud, MN.
Gain hands-on human resources recruiting experience by helping to source, screen and make appropriate hiring decisions. Coach and develop employees and build client relationships with our light industrial clients to reach company growth goals.
Pay is dependent on sales or recruiting experience
8am-5pm Monday through Friday
Home office: St. Cloud MN, availability to occasionally travel to Rogers MN
Staffing Recruiter Coordinators are expected to work both independently and with their recruiting team to market, hire employees and maintain customer sales objectives. Other daily duties include:
- Interviewing, screening and determining best placement opportunities for candidates. Matching appropriate candidates with client expectations and requirements.
- Sourcing applicants through CRM program and other ATS platforms, social media, hiring events and other networking avenues.
- Handle associates’ complaints, grievances, questions and concerns utilizing HR compliance team and corporate legal counsel as necessary.
- Client relations include meetings, on-site tours and orientations, developing genuine understanding of job positions and needs. Use contact with clients as a marketing opportunity to sell additional services. Relationship building requires exceptional customer services, regular visits and correspondences as well as availability for hours communications as needed.
- Time management of hired associates’ hours are kept through various payroll systems and filtered through several VMS programs, attention to detail is crucial in ensuring 100% pay/bill compliance.
- Obtaining sales leads and following through with contacting and prospecting potential clients. Prospecting areas in the St. Cloud and Rogers locations.
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications
- Time management: This position requires individuals to be highly organized in order to meet the demands of the company and our clients.
- Familiarity with cloud-based systems, excel proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Full time staffing recruiters are eligible for competitive pay with bonus potential monthly, advancement opportunity, immediate health benefits as well as PTO and holiday pay.
Apply today for immediate consideration!