Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Quality Control Inspector in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday
- Conduct audit inspection on the in-process, process procedure and finished goods products by confirming specifications using drawings and procedures
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Assist in determining the root cause and the implementation of a corrective action
- Organize the disposition of rejected materials and log all rejected materials
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards; recommend adjustments to the production process
- Document the QC results by preparing reports of the findings; ensure materials are checked in with the required paperwork and is in proper condition
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Experience in working in the WR
- Must know how to reach drawings, measuring tools and proficient in Word and Excel
- Measuring experience with calipers and micrometers
- Must be Bilingual
- Must be flexible to work overtime
As a Westaff Quality Control Inspector, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Control Inspector job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!