Westaff is seeking to place a skilled Quality Control Inspector for a manufacturer in Hialeah for immediate hire !!
Shift: 7am-3:30 pm Mon-Fri flexible for overtime and some Saturday hours
Pay $18.00 per hour
Quality Control Inspector:
- Conduct audit inspection on the in-process, process procedure and finished goods products by confirming specifications using drawings and procedures
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Assist in determining the root cause and the implementation of a corrective action
- Organize the disposition of rejected materials and log all rejected materials
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards; recommend adjustments to the production process Document the QC results by preparing reports of the findings; ensure materials are checked in with the required paperwork and is in proper condition.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Have 2 years of manufacturing quality work experience
- Can communicate in English
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Weekly payroll
- Access to healthcare coverage
- Permanent placement for the right candidate
Apply now for our Quality Control Inspector for consideration !!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply !!