Westaff is seeking a full-time Office Manager/Property Coordinator. This candidate will be energetic, bright, able to multi-task, & enjoy becoming involved in a variety of ways in a team-based atmosphere.
Responsibilities include assisting the team with the following tasks:
• Provide excellent customer service, answer phone calls and respond to inquiries same-day
• Manage leasing workflow
• Maintain existing filing systems
• Process mail, tenant applications and answer questions about the properties.
• Input and maintain tenant and applicant profiles in property management software.
• Accompany prospective tenants to walk through the available apartments
• Collect and deposit rental payments and fees the same day the come in
• Process payables for bookkeeper
• Input and manage data entry for energy reports
• Audit regional rental rates and supply report to owners
Candidate skills must include the following:
• Four-year degree or equivalent work experience
• COVID-19 vaccination required; must provide documentation
• Proficient with all aspects of Office 365 (OneDrive, Excel, Word) & Adobe Acrobat
• Experience with Appfolio Property Management Software; in lieu of experience with this software, candidate would demonstrate willingness to complete relevant training courses.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, & the ability to type 50 words a minute.
• Able to interact with prospective & current residents to achieve maximum occupancy at the properties
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently on assignments is necessary
• Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• June 1, July 1, August 1, and September 1 are required work days.
• Some weekend dates may be required flex time is offered as a day off in the following week.