Westaff is seeking a Quality Sampler. This position reports to the Quality Control Manager and works independently to insure materials meet quality standards by performing sampling, inspections and tests. The position may also be required to perform production related duties associated with the Quality Assurance Technician’s position as necessary.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm (unpaid 30 minute lunch).
Quality Sampler Job Description:
- Files all reports as necessary in a timely manner to remain in compliance
- Evaluates and approves labels, components and packaging materials based upon appropriate standards, specifications, and allied tests
- Evaluates, test and approves raw materials
- Files all inspection and test data associated with labels, components, packaging and raw materials in their appropriate files
- Coordinates, communicates, and issues nonconformance and rejections of labels, components, packaging and raw materials
- Understands color-matching theory and performs direct color matching needs against standards.
- Works independently, and can communicate specific quality issues to employees, line leaders, supervisors, and managers
- Prior manufacturing or laboratory experience
- Ability to communicate well – both externally and internally
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent math skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work productively and independently
- Listens extremely well
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in FDA regulations and understanding of GMP requirements, a plus
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!