Westaff is currently interviewing for a Production Control Planner position in Wallingford, CT.
Shift: 7am- 3:30 Monday- Friday
Pay Rate: $50,000 based on experience
The Production Control Planner liaisons with customers, plans and expedites materials, services, components, parts, and assemblies to meet customer delivery requirements. Production/inventory/lot control and dispatch for component assembly.
Responsibilities of the Production Control planner:
- Make a daily schedule for manufacturing and assembly departments and facilitate production meetings to meet scheduled customer ship date.
- Work in conjunction with the sales/customer service department to maintain sales run for shipment of orders and the preparation of sales forecasts.
- Plan (including purchased parts, services, and packaging), create, and schedule assembly and controlling component production orders, review allocations, and close as technically complete.
- Associate degree in a business discipline or technical certification accompanied by at least 4 years of experience in production control principles, techniques, and functions
- Must possess developed human relations and communication skills to facilitate customer liaison
- Knowledge of accounting principles to support inventory control and investment
- Comprehension of quality control practices to meet procedural standards and reinforce lot control within controlling department
Apply today for immediate consideration!