We are currently interviewing candidates for an entry level Purchasing Associate.
This is for a growing and employee focused company in Hamden, CT! Our client will consider experienced Purchasing Associates as well as recent college graduates with excellent communication and computer skills.
Shift: 1st shift 8am- 4:30pm Monday- Friday with opportunity for overtime
The pay range for the Purchasing Associate is: $40K - $42k Per year Based on experience
The Purchasing Associate will have a variety of interesting job functions, such as:
- Source, negotiate and procure products as required for distribution, general office supplies, field services and production.
- Build and maintain existing supplier relationships
- Work with suppliers to obtain and manage special pricing
- Manage vendor related data on companywide servers
- Proactively manage tasks, reports, and projects
- Research and resolve all discrepancies as it relate to invoices, purchases, and data entries accurately and timely
- Updating data in ERP system
- Run and review reports on purchases past due
The ideal Purchasing candidate will have :
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in procurement and/or data management is preferred.
- General knowledge of supply chain management, inventory management, and logistics preferred.
- Strong computer, phone presence and software skills (Microsoft Office, P21, Salesforce
Apply today for immediate consideration and take advantage of Westaff's weekly pay, health benefits and FREE online classes!