Shreveport, LA Production / Manufacturing facility is looking for a Mechanical Engineer Manager with Industrial background. This company will hire you directly at $90K - $150K depending on experience. This job will require experience of-
- Superior technical knowledge of engineering disciplines.
- Excellent staff management skills including recruiting / hiring, straining and salary administration.
- Establishes technical procedures and guidelines for engineering and design activities.
- Works with staff to support business development to support the sales process related to engineering.
- Must have excellent client skills and the ability to motivate staff
- 5+ years relevant experience needed
- Provides proof of BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Professional licensures encourage and rewarded
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor Professional & Mathcad
- Metallurgy abilities to solve physical and chemical mixes on alloys related to proper heat treatment
- Assist in machine retrofits and redesign of older equipment
- Experience with preventative maintenance software
The responsibilities include-
- Supervising daily activities of business support, technical and / or production staff in an assigned area
- Resolves standard and nonstandard problems
- Ensure task completion, coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Interprets customer needs and assesses requirements
- Works within budget to meet operational objectives
- Sets priorities to meet deadlines
Great career opportunity!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!! MILITARY MEMBERS & VETERANS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!!