WESTAFF IS ACTIVELY RECRUITTING IN THE DURHAM, NC AREA
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/BOOKKEEPER/CPA OFFICE SETTING
Hourly rate of pay $15-$20 depending on experience
Hour: 8am-5pm Monday – Friday/During tax season OT is required.
Selected responsibilities include:
- Manages office vendors (contract negotiations and management, quality control)
- Coordinates the purchase of office supplies
- Provides oversight of conference room scheduling and preparing meeting rooms
- Assists with database management and document production
- Organizes office meetings and events
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Schedule client meetings
- Managing workload and status list
- Act as first point of contact for all visitors/guest
- This position will be on-site at the firm’s Durham, NC office
- Prior bookkeeping, payroll, & payroll quarterly returns, and Microsoft Office experience required.
- Customer Service
The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience as a bookkeeper.
Seeking a skilled and savvy point-person who brings a proactive work style, keen problem-solving skills and calm, focused demeanor; an adaptable and resourceful candidate with the demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and empowered setting.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience as a bookkeeper.
- Previous experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficient in data and word processing using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plan
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATED RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION