Westaff is currently seeking Calibration techs for a position in Portland, CT!
Shift: 1st shift 8am- 4:30pm Monday- Friday
Pay Range: $15- $20/hr Based on experience
Position summary: Process and final inspection of experimental and production airfoils. First piece inspections of blades and vanes and calibration of gages.
Calibration tech position duties:
- Approves in-process and finished product by confirming specifications, conducting visual inspections, and dimensional measurements.
- Working from purchase orders, special process certifications, operation sheets, blueprints, and other specifications, ensure that all parts and materials are in full compliance.
- Perform complex dimensional layout inspection to operation sheet/blueprint.
- Perform gage calibration and maintain gage calibration database.
Skills/Qualifications: Course work in Manufacturing, Mathematics, Engineering Science and/ or Engineering Technology. Associates degree or manufacturing certification preferred.
- Strong analytical and shop math skills including GD&T
- Operation sheet/blueprint reading
- General knowledge of manufacturing methods and procedures
Apply today for immediate consideration!