PERKS TO THE POSITION:
This Client provides access to a Gym for all employees This Client provides free breakfast Fridays where they bring in Bagels and Donuts. This Client also provides a monthly get together for all employees to share a BBQ/Potluck together.
Production Assembler Job Summary:
Assemblers use a variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment. Perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test automotive repair equipment. The Assembler must have Mechanical Aptitude meaning the ability to figure out how objects work and move, alone and in relation to other objects.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Report problems of quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- Understanding of basic math concepts.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Mechanical equipment manufacturing experience.
- Familiarity with personal computers.
- Machining/Inspection experience strongly desired.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, and feel.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.