Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
1. Plans, assigns, and reviews the work of Reception and switchboard employees.
2. Supervises the training, orientation, and continuing development of subordinate employees.
Trains staff to a level to enable them to make immediate customer-driven decisions.
3. Ensures all Reception and switchboard employees are informed of and abide by the operating standards and personnel procedures.
4. Conducts performance reviews for all Reception, switchboard and Bellstaff employees.
5. Interviews applicants for vacant positions and assumes responsibility for hiring employees in the reception department.
6. Schedules employees
7. Reviews, edits, approves and submits payroll information on a timely basis. Approves overtime if necessary. Approves leave requests.
8. Counsels employees on work-related problems or questions.
Manages three subordinate supervisors who supervise employees in the Reception. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE HOSPITALTY MANAGER POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.