One of Wichita's best and most highly regarded manufacturing facilities is looking for industrial paint technicians to join their respected team. Paint technicians are one of the most essential parts of this companies continues success. These opportunities are on the 3rd shift and will not last long!
Hours: 7:30pm-6am Monday-Thurs
Pay Rate: $17.75 Hryl / Weekly Pay
• Apply paint to parts and assemblies to meet required quality and finish specifications
• Maintain equipment in a touch-up booth and decide the proper method and degree of rework needed to provide satisfactory finished units, parts, and assemblies.
• Perform coating repairs, through the use of hand tools and techniques and perform accepted touch-up painting application procedures.
• Apply top coat paints on parts previously painted while still in the wet coating stage -- without flaws.
• Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
• Perform all tasks within safety guidelines and policies.
Perform other duties as assigned by team lead and/or supervisor
If you want to join a company with a solid foundation and bright future, APPLY TODAY!
Westaff offers weekly pay, direct deposit, FREE ONLINE COURSES for career advancements, employee benefits and more!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Westaff Employment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
High School Diploma or GED
2+ years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
1+ years of experience operating painting equipment and/or working on paint line
Proven ability at proper touch-up techniques
Aptitude to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
Able to work successfully with computers and software.
Must have the ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including ability to lift a weight of up to 50 pounds.