West Springfield Aerospace Company is Looking for a Facility Manager!
First Shift Openings!
- Troubleshoot, support & repair of all production equipment
- Determine material, parts, and equipment to be used for repair, installation and stock.
- Install, inspect, repair and maintain the mechanical, electrical and other related systems in all production and supporting departments
- Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventive maintenance on all production equipment
- Inspect, operate and maintain steam, heating, cooling and water treatment systems in entire plant
- Complete all necessary documentation as described under company guidelines
- Design and implement installation of new equipment and tools
- Must comply with all company safety rules and policies
- Other duties as assigned
Education/Certification:High School Diploma or GED
Required Knowledge: Facility Maintenance
Experience Required: At least 5 years in Facility Maintenance
Benefits Offered Through Westaff:
- Weekly pay! - access to direct deposit and pay stubs online
- Health, vision, & dental insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to 15+ FREE online skill building courses providing ample opportunities for career advancement
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!