Manufacturer of nutritional supplements is seeking out a Encapsulation Machine Operator.
Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
$12 - $14/hr
• Assists the team leader in ensuring that all compression equipment meets or exceeds acceptable operating standards as part of the process of generating quality finished solid dosage forms
• Troubleshoots for problems and run press efficiently
• Cleans areas and equipment as deemed necessary
• Assembles/disassembles equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures; completes appropriate logbooks prior to requesting Quality Assurance clearance
• Verifies that all necessary materials are correct, present, and that containers are free from dust and debris prior to introduction into process area
• Performs compression duties in accordance with procedures to assure that quality products which meet established specifications are generated
• Performs in-process testing as required in the master instructions, and documents results appropriately
• Monitors the product being processed to assure compliance with all in-process specifications
• Labels all containers appropriately
• Weighs and documents weights of completed product and rejected material
• Assures that products leaving the department are transferred to the proper areas
• Performs all assignments in accordance with master instructions, CGMPs, and Standard Operating Procedures
• Assists the Section Leader in other areas as directed.
• High School Diploma with at least one year of experience in a production environment.
• Fluency in the English and Spanish language is required.
• Mechanical skill preferred.
• Required to regularly stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to perform required repetitive lifting tasks.