Quality Control Technician Needed for Manufacturing Company in Wallingford, CT
Position Summary: Provide hands-on support to the Manufacturing Department and aid in the implementation of Quality systems and procedures!
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour, may increase based on experience!
Hours: 2 Week Rotating shift, 7:00PM-7:00AM, never more than 3 days in a row
Essential Quality Control Technician Responsibilities:
- Conduct quality checks to validate production results
- Assist in the evaluation, classification and documentation of all Roll Tooling
- Data collection
- Calibration control
- Assist in the qualification of incoming raw materials
The Ideal Quality Control Technician Will Have:
- 1-3 years previous manufacturing experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- AS/BS in Technical discipline preferred
Benefits Offered to Quality Control Technicians:
- Weekly Pay - access to pay stubs online or through Westaff's mobile app
- Access to set up direct deposit
- Health, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plans
- Access to FREE online skill building training
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military & Veterans Strongly Urged to Apply!