Westaff is HIRING for Entry Level Dishwashers in Amherst!
Multiple Shifts Available
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Washes pots and pans using either manual or mechanical means.
- Cleans utensils and dishes by scraping and hand and machine washing.
- Cleans food service area equipment, counters, floors, food carts, trays and furniture.
- Transports food to and from storage areas, loads food carts and transports food to serving areas.
- Separates and removes trash and garbage and places them in designated containers
- Basic knowledge of approved sanitary methods and procedures for the care and use of kitchen, dining room and food service equipment.
- Ability and stamina to perform manual tasks including standing for long periods of time, lifting and carrying heavy objects, and working under conditions of seasonal high and low temperatures.
- Ability to follow simple oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish rapport, maintain harmonious working relationships and deal effectively with customers and agency personnel from varied backgrounds.
- Ability to work varied shifts and irregular hours including weekends, holidays and nights.
- Ability to work under exposure to the hazards of wet and slippery floors and sharp surfaces
Immediate benefits including:
- Weekly Pay
- Health, dental, vision and retirement savings plans
- Free online skill building courses designed for manufacturing career advancement
Members on the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Apply now for immediate consideration!