Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Cook I in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 6:00am to 7:30pm, Monday thru Sundays (rotative shift / 8 hours per day - 5 days a week)
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Must communicate in Spanish
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
As a Westaff Cook I, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Cook I job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!