Long Term Full-Time opportunity with a national office supply distributor. Westaff is seeking for Full-time Warehouse Associates for the Weston area.
Hours: Monday to Friday 11:00am to 12:00am ( Must be able to work long hours)
Pay$ 17.00 per hour
The main function of the Warehouse Associate is to be responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
- Pull, package, and ship books to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Pick and pack orders of signs & sign supplies by hand (without an RF scanner), in preparation for shipping to customers.
- Load and unload delivery trucks by hand.
- Stock inventory when replenishment shipments come in.
- Perform accurate cycle counts of inventory. Assist couriers and delivery drivers with manifest information and work in order to maximize delivery efficiency
- High School Diploma or GED. Entry to 2 years of Warehouse experience in any position.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Ability to stand and walk for a full workday. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, squat, kneel and lift (both lateral and overhead).
- Safety conscious at all times.
As a Westaff Warehouse Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Warehouse Associate job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!