Westaff is seeking a temporary Financial Specialist for IMMEDIATE hire at a state department in Helena, MT!
Term: 3-4+ weeks
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Responsibilities of Financial Specialist:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting and budget-related statements
- Classify, record, and report financial operations
- Identify, research, and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Allocate and monitor expenditures and revenues.
- Maintain accounting ledgers, journals, registers, etc.
- Reconcile statements with records and accounting transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Other combinations of education or experience may be substituted.
- Financial/accounting/bookkeeping experience a plus
- Great opportunity at the state
- Weekly pay
- Free online courses
Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Financial Specialist position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply