Westaff is seeking Direct Care Counselors for IMMEDIATE hire at a nonprofit in Helena, MT!
Schedule: varies, day and night shift available
Pay: $12-$14+/hour DOE
Responsibilities of Direct Care Counselors:
- Provides therapeutic care, safety and supervision to emotionally disturbed children
- Performs duties in the areas of housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, record keeping
- Review and stay abreast of assessments
- Logs, reports and treatment plans and attends clinical staffing and training as directed
- Two (2) years related work experience preferred, but not required
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in a social science or closely-related field is preferred.
- Requires a valid Montana driver’s license.
- Sign on bonus
- Great career opportunity
- Benefits package offered
Apply TODAY for our Direct Care Counselor positions!