Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Quality Control Clerk in the Hialeah, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:00 AM TO 3:30 PM – Monday – Friday (Flexible for Overtime)
Quality Clerk Responsibilities:
- Conduct audit inspection on the in-process, process procedure and finished goods products by confirming specifications using drawings and procedures
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Assist in determining the root cause and the implementation of a corrective action
- Organize the disposition of rejected materials and log all rejected materials
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards; recommend adjustments to the production process
- Document the QC results by preparing reports of the findings; ensure materials are checked in with the required paperwork and is in proper condition.
Quality Clerk Requirements:
- Must be able to stand, bend, pick up 40 pounds for 8 hours
- Experience working in the Warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Experience with reading engineering drawings, measuring tools
- Proficient in Work
Free Online Skill Building Training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Control Inspector job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encourage to Apply!