Westaff is looking for 1st shift E-Commerce Manager in the Weston, FL area.
Pay: $60 K - $80 K-Yearly
Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am-6:00 pm. (1-hour lunch)
Required to oversee the development to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics.
- The position requires to lead teams of staff, ensuring that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required.
- To ensure success as an E-Commerce Manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in ecommerce.
- Ultimately, a brilliant E-Commerce Manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
- Platforms we're expecting you to be familiar with include NetSuite Suite Commerce, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, and ideally Walmart.com Seller Center, Wayfair.com,& eBay.
- A strong understanding of email marketing & list management is a definite plus.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, & novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Analyze and report conversion matrices of paid and organic traffic of each platform, budgets& revenues.
- Manage fulfillment methods and inventory levels to maximize sales and to avoid out of stock issues.
- Lead and fully participate in the company’s continuous improvement processes and adheres to all company procedures & policies.
- Create frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Direct the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, & Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.