Are you interested in working as a Tooling Maintenance Manager?
Westaff is immediately hiring an experienced Maintenance Manager!
1st shift: Monday-Friday with potential overtime
Maintenance Managers are responsible for coordinating and participating in scheduled/preventive maintenance on all products
Maintenance Manager essential functions include:
- Troubleshooting, support, and repairing of all production equipment
- Determining material, parts and equipment to be used for repair, installation and stock
- Inspecting, operating, and maintain steam, heating, cooling, and ware treatment systems in entire plant
- Design and implement installation of new equipment and tools
- Must comply with all safety rules and policies
Maintenance Manager Qualifications:
- Strong electrical experience
- Problem solving- ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Safety awareness- ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
- Research skills- ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) Required
- 5 plus years of experience in facility maintenance
All Westaff Machine Technicians are eligible for immediate benefits including:
- Weekly Pay
- Health, dental, vision and retirement savings plans
- Free online skill building courses designed for manufacturing career advancement
Members on the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Apply now for immediate consideration!