Westaff Is Seeking A Warehouse Supervisor For A Swimspa Manufacturer In Wallingford, CT!
This supervisor would be working ALONE in the warehouse. They MUST be able to multi-task, work independently, be a self-starter, and self-disciplined. They will be working with/ managing the service technicians. They also MUST have experience, as this is NOT an entry level position.
Hours: FT, M-F 8AM-5PM
Pay: starts at $20/hr and is dependent on experience
Job Type: TTH
The Warehouse Supervisor Must Know/ Have The Following:
- How to operate a Forklift
- Be able to lift “heavy”— loading and unloading the swim spas from trucks with assistance from the technicians or truck personnel
- How to use a computer—emailing, shipping parts, searching inventory
- Administrative/ Supervisory experience
- Be able to transition easily from one job/ task to another, it can be fast paced, and they will need to switch gears at any moment
The Lead Warehouse Worker May Be Required To:
- Shipping and receiving of parts- you will have to put parts away and manage inventory, as well as deliver parts to Fed Ex
- They may have 300 SKU’s a day to manage
- Unloading and Loading trucks
- Once swimspas come in, you will have to clean them and repackage them
APPLY TODAY IF YOU HAVE SUPERVISORY, WAREHOUSE, AND ADMINISTRATVE EXPERIENCE!!!